Monday 27 August 2012

A Hectic Past Few Days But That's A Good Thing!!

The past few days have been a bit crazy, I've sourced quite a bit of fabric and had a look in to attending some local craft fairs and after visiting a handmade only craft fair on Saturday at Stanwick Lakes, I've now got a stall at their craft fair on 22nd September, how exciting?! I'm thinking people (the organised ones) will be starting their Christmas shopping so I'm going to design and make some Christmas dresses. I'm also thinking of having a Chrismas package offer but need to think of some more ideas for this first!

Since posting on a supermums craft group my likes on my page on facebook have tripled so that's amazing news!! I've had some orders for some Christmas dresses and started one today - it's not quite finished but it's almost there. Just needs a bow and a hem ribbon :)


I'll post some more pictures once I've finished, it's going to have an interchangeable bow so that it can be used after Christmas too :)

Lottie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment